- Excellent Patient Information Management
The patient information can be created, edited, saved, searched, printed, marked by body mark, viewed in the form of report, backed up and exported.
- Powerful Digital Image Management
The image can be acquired, archived, transmitted, displayed, and searched with DICOM standard.
Combined with smart built-in workstation, the HD-330 processor delivers high image quality with excellent illumination. The multiple video output ports of HD-330 processor transmit the high image clearness without any loss. Moreover, the HD-330 processor can be configured with a wide range of imaging technologies.
- Excellent image processing provides the best possible image quality.
- Powerful and simple operation.
- Cost-efficiency and better illumination from Xenon Light-source.
- Multiple magnification levels for instant enlargement.
- 4 Customizable buttons provides outstanding maneuverability.
- Built-in workstation offers easy access and intelligent information management.
- A range of video outputs for the high resolution monitor.
XENON LIGHT SOURCE
The HDL-330 Xenon Cold Light Source is an ideal light source for endoscopic system, providing the most natural color and excellent illumination. It employs stat-of-art lighting technology which remarkably emits and transmits the appropriate light to the object for endoscopes.
- HDL-330 offers over 5,900K color temperature close to the natural sunlight.
- 300 Watt Xenon lamp perfectly coordinated with SonoScape’s endoscopes.
- Auto/Manual brightness control function makes the light be controlled in an easy way.
- 500 hours working life indication displayed on the front panel.
- Two types of special illuminating modes available – the Filter Type is ideal for observation under single color mode while the Trans Type is suitable for observation required larger illumination.
Exceptional image quality.
Optimum illumination for lighting.
Slimmer and lighter control body with ergonomic design.
A wide field of view angle.
Larger bending angulation with better maneuverability.
High resolution and clearer image quality.
Extra-wide 140° field of view with better bending angle.
A slimmer outer diameter with different size of instrument
channels allows easy insertion.
The ergonomically designed control body has greatly increased the operability.